The mission of the Hintalovon Child’s Rights Foundation is to enforce and support the rights of children living in Hungary. Our goal is to encourage adult society to take on the broadest possible responsibility for happy and balanced childhoods. You can read more about us here: www.hintalovon.hu, Facebook.
We are looking for you if
- you are a native English speaker and comprehend Hungarian,
- you can take on an average of 1200 words/month for proofreading,
- you are interested in sex education and children’s rights,
- you are tech savvy and can use MS Office and Google Drive easily,
- you are open to long-term volunteering,
- a proven track record as a translator and relevant qualifications are advantageous.
Apply now since here you can
- work from home,
- acquire proficiency in child protection, legal and psychological language,
- contribute to the Foundation's children's rights and welfare programs,
- take part in various training courses,
- be part of an innovative team.
If you are interested and willing to join us, please send your CV and a brief introductory letter to: email@example.com
In the subject, please write: Proofreader application.